Re: Fwd: Results of Loggerhead Bug Investigation

Francis J. Lacoste wrote:

	The memory leak is just some part of the code leaking a tiny amount of
memory when a specific type of page is requested (I'm not sure which
page yet). The tiny leak grows over days until the process is very
large.  I can reproduce the leak locally. The rest of the work involved
in this would be tracking down where the leak occurs and patching it--I
suspect this will not be a major architectural change, just a fix to
loggerhead or perhaps Paste. However, I think the task of initial
analysis is complete.

FWIW we do have one known leak that's being fixed right now:

    https://bugs.launchpad.net/storm/+bug/475148

Jeroen