Testing the YUI 3.0.0 upgrade on staging

Hi everyone,

So now that YUI 3.0.0 is available on staging, I need help testing and identifying the bugs from the upgrade.

We have volunteers from each team to help with the work:

- noodles is testing Soyuz
- intellectronica is testing Bugs
- EdwinGrubbs is testing Registry
- abentley and thumper has done some testing of Code
- jtv is testing Translations
- salgado is testing a bit of everything

If you do happen to find an issue with the JavaScript on staging, please let myself or one of the above people know. Also, it would help if everyone could tag the bugs they file as "yui-3-upgrade", so we can see what issues we must fix before the next release.

If you plan to fix an upgrade bug, it is good to ask why the windmill test suite did not catch it first. Although the windmill suite is not meant to be exhaustive (i.e. it doesn't cover edge cases or uncommon errors), if there is some feature that is important enough for you to both remember it and manually test it, then that feature is probably important enough to be in the windmill test suite.

If you find an issue with YUI 3 and would like some help tracking the issue down, please feel free to ping me (mars) on IRC.

Maris