Re: process experiment proposal - move all our bugs to launchpad.net/launchpad

On Thu, 2009-11-26 at 17:51 -0500, Aaron Bentley wrote:

> The Bazaar project *has* split its bug database.  ~bzr-core exists so
> that people who are interested in bzr proper but not its ecosystem can
> avoid getting spammed about every plugin associated with the bazaar
> project group.

The bug counts I quoted were from the 'bzr' project, not  'bazaar'. Yes,
there are plugins, and they have bugs too.

How many mails did you need to read that were part of your projects
scope?

How many of the 95 that you skipped were actually relevant and useful
things that would have benefitted you to know? [I realise you haven't
read them, but its an interesting question, isn't it?]

-Rob