Launchpad Design Specs

Hi,

It's my opinion that we should have a more visible model for Launchpad design specifications.

As a new person (I won't say developer, even though I could be one) to LP, I'd like to learn more about the system from a high-level before I dive into reading code.  At the moment, I can't find any easy way to do this (yes, I know about Blueprints) and I can't find any LP process documents on the subject.

I think we should be capturing our specifications in "chunks", much like the Blueprint notion.  We also should be writing enough detail and drawing diagrams to better explain the whole system to others.  Then, I think we need to keep these specs in a visible location so people who don't know as much as we do can find them.

What do you think?

 thanks,
 Brian

Follow ups