Re: launchpadlib release?

On December 15, 2009, Jonathan Lange wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 9, 2009 at 6:28 PM, Jonathan Lange <jml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Hello,
> >
> > How can I help release launchpadlib? There's been some great stuff
> > added since the 1.5.3 release in October, and I'd love to use it in
> > applications that only allow depending on released things. I'd be
> > happy to do whatever is required; I simply don't know what that is.
> >
> > Also, for future reference, does launchpadlib follow a fixed release
> > schedule?

It doesn't.

Currently, it's released whenever we need to take advantage of a bug fix / new
features in Launchpad.

Since nobody really develops that application. I don't think it makes sense to
have a fixed schedule.

Making a release is trivial, and if anybody is interested, simply ask me, gary
or leonard to give you access to the PyPi release functionality. (We'll need
your PyPi account name.)

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx