Want to try out using Manuel for doctests?

I know that some people have talked about using Manuel [1] in the past.
I have also had some thoughts about using Manuel to improve our
doctests. If someone is interesting in trying it out, I have a branch at
lp:~bjornt/launchpad/manuel that makes use of Manuel. It makes all our
doctests use it, as long as they are using LayeredDocFileSuite. To add
more functionality to the doctest, you can set up the Manuel instance in
the get_manuel_instance() function in
canonical/launchpad/testing/systemdocs.py.

I'm not intending to merge that branch, unless we find a good use of it.

[1] Manuel is basically a pluggable doctest framework.
    http://packages.python.org/manuel/

--
Björn Tillenius | https://launchpad.net/~bjornt

Follow ups