Re: Where did TipsForReviewers go?

On Thu, 2010-01-21 at 11:04 -0700, Brian Fromme wrote:
> Hi Henning,
>

> That page got left behind (my bad).  You can take a look at it here:
>

> https://launchpad.canonical.com/TipsForReviewers
>

> When you do, can you give me some... Tips on how it should be brought
> up to date?

I think the Hints section is not valuable anymore, or it requires
substantial revision. The top portion of the page, and the pages it
links to should be copied to dev.launchpad.net. Those docs need
revision, but they are more valuable to the community in they bad state
than not at all.

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/