Re: Prevented from landing, but we don't seem to be in testfix (was Fwd: failure)

Hi Jono.

PQM is closed for preparing to QA the release.

In related news, staging should be fully updated within about 10 or 15 hours, which should mean that the Antipodeans will be ready to begin QA of the most recently landed branches on Monday morning.

Gary