Re: How to triage Launchpad CSS Bugs

On Mon, 2010-01-25 at 09:05 -0500, Maris Fogels wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>
> Just letting you know about how we would like to handle any new CSS bugs you
> discover in Launchpad.  It is pretty simple:
>
>   1. Leave it 'New'

I disagree. Launchpad engineers love to create bugs that they often know
the importance to, yet leave another engineer to learn the background
to. If the importance is known, it should be set and the status set to
Triaged. We can sort the search by affected user or date if we want a
different view of css bugs.

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/