Re: Monty's requests

2010/1/26 Aaron Bentley <aaron@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
>>  * "community" a bad name
>
> Hmm, I missed this in his talk.  I assume you're talking about the
> "(community)" mark on reviews?  I couldn't come up with anything better,
> but that certainly doesn't mean there's nothing better.  We just need to
> walk the fine line of indicating the reviews aren't trusted without
> really saying so.

jml clarified on irc that this was so.

Maybe we could check whether the reviewer is (transitively) in the
team that owns the destination branch or the default review team, and
if they are show that after their name

  Martin Pool (in ~bzr-core team)   2010-01-24 ......

then it's a bit closer to giving positive emphasis on some people,
rather than negative or confusing emphasis on others.

After all saying "community" could be taken to mean "recognized as
part of the $project community", the opposite of its actual meaning.

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>