Anonymous API access to project releases

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to use launchpadlib to get a list of releases for the Zeitgeist
project, but it seems that anonymous access doesn't let me fetch that data.
Is this by design? I don't see any restrictions listed, other than the fact
that anonymous access is read-only. Here is what I am doing (I'm still using
the older version of python-launchpadlib).

>>> from launchpadlib.launchpad import Launchpad, EDGE_SERVICE_ROOT
>>> lp = Launchpad.login('testing', '', '', EDGE_SERVICE_ROOT)
>>> lp.projects['zeitgeist'].development_focus.releases.entries
[]

Instead, if I login with my account and give access to "Read Non-Private
Data" I can fetch the records just fine. Again, here is an example of how I
am doing that.

>>> lp = Launchpad.login_with('testing', EDGE_SERVICE_ROOT)
The authorization page:
   (
https://edge.launchpad.net/+authorize-token?oauth_token=dNrdHjTCHpkwcgkbZC1l
)
should be opening in your browser. After you have authorized
this program to access Launchpad on your behalf you should come
back here and press <Enter> to finish the authentication process.
Created new window in existing browser session.

>>> lp.projects['zeitgeist'].development_focus.releases.entries
[{u'display_name': u'Zeitgeist Framework 0.3.2', u'title': u'Zeitgeist
Framework 0.3.2 ... }]

Is there something I am doing wrong? Thanks for your input in advanced.

--
Jamal Fanaian

Follow ups