Using HTTP basic auth on windmill tests

Hi there,

I have a branch on which I changed the +login page to use OpenID, and
when developing or testing it uses testopenid.lp.dev as the provider.

That's a problem for windmill tests because windmill can't cleanly
switch between domains[1], so I thought of using HTTP basic auth
(+basiclogin) instead, which works ok in this case as our tests don't
switch between domains anyway.  Does anybody see that as a problem in
any way?

An alternative would be to not use a separate vhost for the testopenid
provider, but that would make it slightly trickier to disable the test
provider in production -- when using a separate vhost it's very easy to
do that.

[1] I tried really hard to make it possible to login using the test
OpenID provider in windmill tests and almost succeeded (with a few hacks
here and there), but in the end I wasn't sure it'd be possible at all,
so I gave up. <http://trac.getwindmill.com/ticket/279>

--
Guilherme Salgado <salgado@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>