adding PIL 1.1.7 to launchpad-developer-dependencies

Hi,

PIL will be used for the new script for generating the combined sprite
image from the individual image files. python-imaging 1.1.7 provides
much better PNG compression than previous versions, and it is already
packaged for lucid. I want to add it to the launchpad PPA and then to
launchpad-developer-dependencies.

Is it still necessary to have launchpad-developer-dependencies support
jaunty, or can I just backport PIL to hardy and karmic? If jaunty is
no longer supported, I can also remove the other packages for it in
the PPA and update the wiki.

Cheers,
Edwin

Follow ups