Build branch to Archive UI

Hi guys,

I've been spending more time looking at this, and I want to make sure we start
getting some traction on the UI to build.

I'm not yet convinced that showing existing recipes is useful at this stage.
We aren't yet clear ourselves why we'd want to do this or what it would mean.

The initial thing we want to do is to provide a way to create a recipe for a
branch and start with manual builds.  By that I mean that we don't
automatically reschedule builds to happen daily, but have a "build now" type
button that creates a build job if and only if there isn't one waiting or
running already.  This button should obviously not be there if there is one
waiting or pending.

With this in mind, we'd be creating a recipe from one of two places:
 - a project branch (no packaging info - or most likely no packaging info)
 - a packaging branch (may have trunk merged in)
   * are we even going to allow this for now?

My thoughts around this are how to provide a sensible debian version template
for the recipe.  We only want the {revno:packaging} if there is a packaging
branch.

Perhaps we start off really strict, and slowly roll out options.  This I'm in
favour with, especially with the feature branch merge work that Bjorn is
championing.

I suggest a somewhat limited initial cut for the build from branch.  Attached
is my first mockup with Balsamiq.  I don't offer a revision to build, only show
the current and development distro series.

I'm also wondering where the {debupstream} bit comes from.  From something in
the deb directory I'm guessing.

Tim