guide to Launchpad clients

I think we need a list of Launchpad clients that gives people a bit
more of an idea about their features and maturity, so potential users
can find something useful.  There is <https://edge.launchpad.net/lpx>
which is a good start, but many of the projects have somewhat generic
names and descriptions, and many are kind of pre-alpha experiments.
This might also avoid people needlessly duplicating existing work.

I created <https://help.launchpad.net/Clients> and started populating
it.  I would like to link to this from the help homepage, just above
the API line in the table, but that page is locked at present.

If you've written or know of an actually useful client, please add it.
 Screenshots would be particularly good.

For inspiration, look at Ian's amazing guide to bzr plugins:
http://doc.bazaar.canonical.com/plugins/en/

--
Martin <http://launchpad.net/~mbp/>