Re: The squeak project

On Tue, 2010-02-23 at 00:42 +0000, keith wrote:
> Hi Curtis,
>
> I am a little confused now, having see this page
>
> https://help.launchpad.net/Legal/ProjectLicensing
>
> Is the old Squeak_L in contravention of any of these items?

Yes it is, which is why is was disabled. As I cited in my first email to
you, it does not permit users to modify the fonts, and the users must
obey US export law--clear violations of the OSI rules. Another Launchpad
developer enabled it, but it is still in violation and must be
deactivated since your project will take its name and place.

The alternative would have been to give you the project, and you could
have removed the problem license and ensured that the problem code was
not hosted on Launchpad.

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/