Community contributors getting their code landed

Hi All,

In the reviewers meetings we decided to make explicit our procedure for landing community contributed branches.  Going forward it is the reviewer's responsibility to land the branch once it is approved and all final changes have been made.  Both parties should make the landing process part of their review discussion.

Often, however, the final fixes to a branch will happen a few days after the review and the original reviewer may not be available when the branch becomes ready.  In that case, assuming the branch has been approved and all requested changes made and vetted, then the developer should ask one of the on-call reviewers in #launchpad-reviews to handle the landing for them.  Please use the OCRs as it is part of their responsibilities now rather than interrupting the work of another developer.

https://dev.launchpad.net/WorkingWithReviews has been updated to reflect these changes.

Thanks,

Brad

Follow ups