Re: [RFC-UI] Team page redesign

On 27 Feb 2010, at 9:14 pm, Vikram Dhillon wrote:
> Hey Martin,
>     Nice job with the new pages, the only thing imo that needs to be
> changed is the team members, I don't think its necessary to show who got
> declined or accepted into a certain team, what do you think?

Do you mean in the recent activity feed? I think it can potentially help other team members know when new members have joined, but it is probably something that would need discussion. At the moment I'm focusing more on layout than on what specific types of activity would be shown. My hope is that something like this could potentially replace a large number of the sections on the project page, user page etc. to help simplify and clean them up.

Thanks

Martin