CORRECTION: Launchpad read-only 23.00 UTC Wed - 00.30 UTC Thu.

(This is a correction to a previous announcement -- we decided to do the
10.02 rollout one hour later for various boring logistical reasons.)

Launchpad's web interface will be read-only for roughly 90 minutes, from
23.00 UTC Wednesday 3rd March to 00.30 UTC Thursday 4th March, 2010.
Other aspects of Launchpad -- including code hosting, PPAs, the API and
email interface -- will be unavailable during that time.

  Starts:         23.00 UTC Wednesday, 3rd March 2010
  Expected back:  00.30 UTC Thursday, 4th March 2010

During this time, we'll be releasing the code for Launchpad 10.02.

The next planned down-time for Launchpad will be for our 10.03 release
on the 31st of March.  We'll publish the exact time, nearer to the
release date, on our status page at http://identi.ca/launchpadstatus.

You can also see the Launchpad release calendar to check for future
release down-time: https://dev.launchpad.net/Releases/2010Calendar/.

-Karl