Re: mapping out source code

Thanks for getting back to me Jonathan :) the opengrok link [2] that I
gave back was a good demo, did you have a look at that? Other than
that, it would take a little time but I think I can get an instance
running to index launchpad code. What do other developers think of
this?

[2] http://src.opensolaris.org/source/

--
Regards,
Vikram Dhillon

~~~
There are lots of Linux users who don't care how the kernel works, but
only want to use it. That is a tribute to how good Linux is.
-- Linus Torvalds