Re: [RFC-UI] Team page redesign

On March 10, 2010, Curtis Hovey wrote:
> png
>

> > Some other thoughts from mpt (who liked the proposed new page):
> >
> >   * The items on the timeline should be closer together.
> >   * The items should be phrased as "Jonathan updated bug #34245". That
> >
> > is, the person who performed the action should be mentioned.
> >

> > I really want to see this new page become a reality.
>
> I have started a branch that adds registry karma actions so that the
> events can be tracked in a time line.

Karma is missing important information for that timeline. It only contains the
time, kind and who did the action, there is no information on the object of
the action.

In other word, using karma, the above example would read: 'Jonathan updated a
bug'.

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx