New launchpad-dependencies for 10.04 LTS (Lucid)?

I recently upgraded my laptop to Ubuntu 10.04 LTS (Lucid) beta.  For
Launchpad development, I had to re-install some Python modules -- it
seems upgrading to Lucid blew them away.  Specifically:

  python-support   (to get python-tickcount)
  memcached

If those aren't in Lucid by default, then should we put them into
launchpad-dependencies, so that grabbing launchpad-dependencies will
ensure developers have everything they need?

(Or was there maybe something idiosyncratic about my system and other
people didn't have this problem?)

In the meantime, I've tweaked https://dev.launchpad.net/Running/Lucid.

-Karl

Follow ups