Changes to ec2 test/land

Hello,

I've got a patch winding its way through ec2 right now that makes a
couple of changes to ec2 test.

  * 'ec2 test' is now headless by default. If you want to run it
attached to a terminal, use --attached

  * 'ec2 test' now prints its output in subunit format[1]. I hope this
will make it much easier to analyze our test runs for timing
information

  * The test result mail that 'ec2 test' sends is formatted
differently. In particular, I think it makes the actual test failures
more prominent. It drops the actual _list_ of failing tests.

  * The mail has a full log attached in subunit format. The attachment
is named after the branch that was tested

This might introduce some instability in ec2 test runner – not for any
particular reason, just because it's a change to software. Also, the
changes to the email format might be considered regressions by some. I
welcome your opinions.

jml

[1] https://launchpad.net/subunit

Follow ups