Re: Automatically setting the bug task status from the branch scanner

On Thu, 2010-04-15 at 14:17 -0400, Karl Fogel wrote:
> Curtis Hovey <curtis.hovey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> >>
> >> Would it need to be Launchpad Secret Agent for private bugs?
> >>
> >> /me gets hat
> >
> >If the private bug affects two targets, and only one group can see the
> >bug, I think we need a Launchpad Double Agent
>
> Reluctant as I am to prolong this despicable thread, I must point out
> that if it ever sets the bug task status to high, it would be Launchpad
> Agent Orange.

Ah. This makes me recall the cause of the discussion about the janitor's
name. I had expired 1000s of bugs and caused quite a kerfuffle on IRC
and bug mail. I should have suggested that we rename the janitor to
Agent Provocteur.

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/