Re: PQM closing at 2200 UTC Thursday

On Apr 27, 2010, at 10:07 , Bjorn Tillenius wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I'm your (not so) friendly release manager for this cycle. We're going
> to close PQM one day earlier this cycle, on Thursday, at 2200 UTC.
>
> The reason for this is that the rollout will be on Tuesday at 0900 UTC,
> so we need to close PQM earlier to get time to get things in shape in
> time.
>
> If you have something that needs to get in, that you think will not
> make it until the PQM deadline, please let me now as soon as possible.

Bjorn,

I have a branch I'm trying to land for Adi (bug 146178) that was eaten by ec2 last night.  Testing is complete for it and it is in PQM now but is 4-5 back in the queue.  With one hour left I don't know that it will make it.

I have one of my own that has also been delayed by ec2 weirdness but it is not that important as it just reorganizes registry Javascript.

--Brad