Build branch to archive - status report

Hi Francis, Julian and interested observers,

We have had some initial testing on dogfood.launchpad.net for the build branch
to archive work.  Initial progress is very promising with some end to end
recipe builds working.

Here is a list of things that we need to get finished before we enable on edge:

 * recipe build index - shows the builds relating to a particular recipe
 * we have an authentication edge case that we are chasing down but hindered
    slightly by the dogfood oops report disappearing
 * some builds that are not viewable by the user are being shown in a listing
    causing a 403, these need to be filtered out (for example someone else
    builds your recipe into a private ppa)
 * we are missing a select permission for the buildd uploader
 * some work needs to be done on the distroseries selection and build request
    validation

None of this is exceptionally long or hard work, and we'll try to keep you
updated.

There is still a lot of UI polish that is needed as we AJAXify things.

Tim