Changing "Branches" to "Code"

Launchpad-devvers-

  The Code team will be changing the "Branches" section to "Code."
Here's why:

  - Code is no longer about just branches.  We're also going to be
    covering source package recipes soon.
  - Because of the addition of recipes, the breadcrumbs currently say:
    Person-name > Branches > Recipes > Recipe-name - Obviously, this is
    only slightly silly, because recipes do things with branches.
    However, it's also misleading, because following the Branches link
    takes a user to the person's page under the code.launchpad.net
    domain.  Right now, that shows branch listings, but it should show
    more in the future.  The "Branches" breadcrumb is generated only
    because we're on the code domain.
  - Initially it was called "branches" because sometimes the branches
    aren't code.  They might be documentation or images or any number
    of things.  We've decided we're going to be opinionated and assume
    that the purpose of the bazaar branches are code, but if you'd
    like, you can store other stuff in them too.  This same reasoning
    is why the link to the loggerhead view of the branch is "View the
    branch content"  We humbly see the error of our ways and will be
    changing that too.

Thoughts?  Suggestions?  Whinging?

--
Paul Hummer
http://www.paulhummer.org

"Sometimes I suspect that we build our traps ourselves, then we back
into them, pretending amazement the while." -Neil Gaiman

Follow ups