Dealing with UDS (this time for sure!)

Hello everyone,

After a week of fun, tiring, inspiring geekery on the outskirts of
Brussels, UDS is over.

Now, I want to make sure that the people who care about Launchpad –
users, developers, stakeholders – all get some idea about what
happened there and what we intend to do about it.

I would also like it if each team with Launchpad got an impression of
what went on with the other teams.

To that end, I've started a very rough page at:
  https://dev.launchpad.net/UDS/Maverick

When we feel comfortable with the data we've gathered, Matt, Karl or I
will clean the page up and blog a summary.

If something happened related to Launchpad at UDS and it's not on that
page, please add it now. We'd love to know about your sprints, your
ideas, the conversations held just outside the meeting rooms – all the
news that's fit to print.

cheers,
jml

Follow ups