PQM closes at 22:00 UTC 2010-05-27

PQM closes at 22:00 UTC 2010-05-27 (today)

PQM will require an RC from myself, Francis, or XXX after the LOSAs
switch PQM to RC mode.

We are closing a day earlier than we initially planned because we do not
want the holidays in The US and UK to compromise our quality assessment
of the Launchpad 10.05 next week.

I am sympathetic to your plight to land before the deadline via EC2. I
am willing to review branches today and provide a pre-emptive RC so you
are not penalised by ec2 sending your branch to PQM 30 after it closes.

I see 40 bugs that need testing :(
        https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/launchpad-project/+bugs?field.tag=qa-needstesting
^ I hope this is caused by the use of Kanban

/me checks
        Registry: 1
        Soyuz: 1
        Foundations: 2