Re: Adding keyboard shortcuts in Launchpad

Another site that uses shortcuts very well is Remember the Milk. That one also
uses single-key letter accelarators and display a portlet on key pages with
common shortcuts. It also has a link to the full list.

Adi's did consider using single letter short-cut, but dismissed the idea
because in Translations there is always an input field that has the focus by
default. And single-letter shortcuts don't work well in such an environment.
(Do you want the shortcut or type the letter?)

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx