Seeking a "New developer ramp-up" champion

Hi,

With Karl Fogel leaving the project, we need a new person who will care for
the maintaining the wiki related to the new developer experience.

The candidate should really care about providing tools and documentation to
make the initial hacking experience a smooth one.

 * Qualities seeked: good communicator, precision, attention to details.
 * Responsibilities covers: maintaining the wiki pages linked from the 'I want
to...' top section on https://dev.launchpad.net/

If you are interested, talk to me or Jonathan Lange.

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@xxxxxxxxxxxxx