Moving on... but not too far!

So, it's been more than 5 years... Launchpad has been, and still is, a
great project to work on. But 5 years is a very long time, and I think
it's time to finally move on, and get a change of environment. On July 5
I will be joining the Landscape team.

I'm doing this change for two major reasons. The first is, as I said, to
get a change of environment, to see how it's like to work in another
group. The second reason is that I feel that I want to make a switch
back to engineering, to get my hands dirty more often :)

I won't write a long letter. I'm sure that we'll meet each other often
enough :) I might even head down to the Epic for a few days!

--
Björn Tillenius | https://launchpad.net/~bjornt

Follow ups