Re: 2nd opinion on some vcs-import reviews

On 07/06/10 13:40, Max Bowsher wrote:
Hi,

There are currently a few vcs-imports in pending review that I'm
uncertain about:

https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~jesterking/blender/win32libs
https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~jesterking/blender/win64libs

These look fine, apart from being branches entirely dedicated to holding
precompiled binaries of other projects. I gather that it's only a
convenience measure, to assist in building blender without first
tackling a whole dependency tree of builds, but I wasn't confident to
approve them without asking.

Ping?

On one hand, if this was a git or mercurial import, no one would even care, because we wouldn't be checking it.

On the other, I don't feel confident approving it, especially after having noticed that the win32libs branch at least contains code of dubious redistributability (namely, msvcrtd.dll).

Max.