Re: Double form submission problem

Julian, can we add a DB constraint to enforce the row count?
alternatively, can we change the processor to handle having duplicate
rows. If we can either ensure the data has the required shape for the
whole stack, or change the shapes that we accept to be more tolerant,
then the issue should no longer affect us - and, in either direction,
prevent variations-on-a-theme for that table (assuming you look for
similar problems while you are in the area.

Gary - thats the same way I'd test something like this - step through
the concurrency issue by hand; doing it at the browser level is really
hard :) - and worth noting I think that as we have many app servers,
and front ends, doing it in the real world is even harder.

-Rob