Re: Moderating this mailing list

On Thu, 2010-06-24 at 12:22 +0100, Jonathan Lange wrote:
> Hello,
>
> It turns out that Didier's recent difficulties in sending mail to this
> list were because the mailing list held his posts, and no one got
> around to moderating them.
>
> Who is alerted to new messages pending moderation for this mailing
> list? May I be added to this group so I can join in the fun?

It went to the team admins, which is only ~launchpad, which is a team
used for control, so it has a near dead email address.

Matthew most often reviews the moderation queue. Brad and myself do it
from time to time.

The solution to this conundrum is to make some of the ~launchpad-dev
members admins. In the case of members of ~launchpad, they can join the
team directly, then edit their memberships to be admins.

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/