Re: Adapters & API

I've done this a try [1] and the changes needed to make lazr.restful do
what we want are not too complicated.  The only thing you won't have
with these changes is the ability to extend a top level collection, but
it should be possible to do something similar for them if we ever need
-- we currently don't seem to need it, and that's why I haven't
bothered.

[1]
https://code.edge.launchpad.net/~salgado/lazr.restful/extension-interfaces/+merge/29388

--