Re: Introduction

Further background: Benji rocks.  He's authored and contributed to lots of cool open-source stuff and has some very nice debugging chops.  He has Python fu, Zope fu, if you need it, and lots of other fu too.  He'll be focusing on webservice and openid work here, at least for awhile.  You'll be able to meet him at the Epic!

Gary