Re: De-support jaunty as a launchpad development platform

On 23/07/10 03:00, Max Bowsher wrote:
I think the time has come to officially de-support Jaunty as a Launchpad
development platform.

s/come/past/

It now has only 3 months to run before EOL, and I doubt anyone would
deem it worthwhile to spend time on validating the
launchpad-messagequeue-dependencies stack there.

If there are no objections, please would a ~launchpad member delete all
Jaunty publications from the Launchpad PPA to clearly represent this /
avoid potential confusion.

Based on Robert's +1 (and the fact that it's clearly a good idea), I did this.

Cheers,
mwh