Re: Getting the source package from a Build via the API

On Friday 30 July 2010 16:00:15 Barry Warsaw wrote:
> Thanks for the reply Julian!

No worries :)

> I'm looking at the API documentation for getBuildRecords().  It seems that
> the build_state parameter only accepts one of the several enums, so if I
> cared about e.g. Successfully built and Currently building, I'd have to
> make multiple calls to getBuildRecord().  It might be better to not filter
> on buildstate until I start iterating through the loop.

It depends on how many other builds are in your context I guess.  Your call.

> Thanks for the explanation about active publications.  I don't actually see
> an explicit state for "deleted", so I'm guessing that's just an implicit
> state that's not directly represented.

There is a deleted state actually which is for manual deletions, but the more
normal one is "superseded" which gets set automatically when you upload a
newer version to that one.

Cheers