Landing DB patches - 1 db review fine

Hi.

To land a branch with DB changes you need a merge proposal with two
reviews of type 'db' requested, one for me (stub) and one for Robert
Collins (lifeless). If there are code changes on the branch, you
should also have a third review request for the Launchpad team
(launchpad) as normal.

The branch is clear to land when you have an 'approved' review from me
and I've allocated a patch number. There is no need to block on
Robert. If I'm not available, Robert will hand out the patch number
and you can land after getting his review. The two reviews are so we
both can keep tabs on what is landing. So you can land after a single
approved db review, whereas previously you needed to wait for both
requests to be approved.

We discussed this change at the Epic but I neglected to publicize it
sorry. I've tweaked
https://dev.launchpad.net/PolicyAndProcess/DatabaseSchemaChangesProcess

--
Stuart Bishop <stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>