New name for 'lp.coop'.

So, an action item I inherited was to document more clearly what
should be in lp.coop, but it turns out really that the problem is 'the
name sucks' :).

So, Tim and I have taken on the task of finding a better name for the
namespace containing things that operate *between* domains, E.g
'bugs<->branches' or 'packages<->people' or 'specs<->bugs' etc etc
etc.

Some possibilities to kick start the brain storming.

lp.cracks (because they are between things)
lp.inter

Or we could just delete coop entirely and put the things either in one
of the two modules:
lp.$FROM.$TO   with FROM always being the earlier sorting of $FROM, $TO.

Or as top level things (why not?)
lp.$FROM_$TO  (with the same rule)

-Rob

Follow ups