New UI Reviewer: Henning Eggars

Hi folks-

  I talked to Henning about this a few weeks ago, but due to illness I
didn't get an email out about it until now.  Henning has agreed to
become a UI reviewer, with me as mentor.  Please send all the UI
reviews you have to him to give him some good experience with it.

  Also, please remember to get UI reviews for branches that have UI
review in them.  If it's small UI changes, ui=rs is okay, as long as
that's explicit from the reviewer.  Reviewers, if you feel the need,
please make sure to say "this needs a UI review."

Cheers,
Paul

Follow ups