Re: DB replication lag events

У сре, 25. 08 2010. у 09:16 +0700, Stuart Bishop пише:
> On Wed, Aug 25, 2010 at 9:09 AM, Stuart Bishop
> <stuart.bishop@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
> > I'm not sure what this script is doing. Perhaps it is committing all
> > its changes in a single transaction? Perhaps it is sometimes touching
> > far more rows than expected?
>
> If I narrow down the window, I get a much bigger spike so it looks
> like a single commit containing too many changes to swallow:
>
> $ ./report-database-stats.py --from='2010-08-24 01:33'
> --until='2010-08-24 01:39'
>
>                         pofiletranslator ||    1063.01 tuples/sec

That points to one entry which seems to be an entirely new import (so,
450 messages got imported: we otherwise optimize out in python identical
messages):
  gcalctool-hy.po in Lucid

https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/lucid/+source/gcalctool/+imports

Glancing at the trigger, it runs on every translationmessage change.  We
should probably get rid of that trigger as well.

Cheers,
Danilo