Re: lazr.restful answers contacts?

On Sun, 2010-08-29 at 19:07 +1200, Robert Collins wrote:
> I just filed a question on lazr.restful
> (https://answers.edge.launchpad.net/lazr.restful/+question/123212), as
> I've found asking random questions about it on the lp-dev list doesn't
> seem to be an effective way to get help.
>
> However, it seems (from the UI) that only Will Weaver is notified. Do
> we support lazr.restful via LP Answers? [If not, should we turn that
> off in the product registaration].

1. Any user may be an Answer Contact and we are happy when the community
helps us.

2. I think some or all of us should be Answer Contacts for the project.

3. As of the last build on edge, Answers is off by default :) Project
owner can enable it. We have enabled Answers on lazr.restful...we see to
want people to ask questions, but are not committed to reading them.

--
__Curtis C. Hovey_________
http://launchpad.net/