HEADSUP: lowering timeouts again

We're now in good shape again timeout wise, some things plaguing us
since the epic are ameliorated - we have under 100 timeouts a day on
lpnet + edge combined out of over 2.6 million hits.

As such its time to ratchet the backstop for misbehaving requests down
a notch to 16 seconds on lpnet and 13 on edge. Staging can stay on 10
seconds.

I'm sure we will uncover another page or two that simply can't render
- that have been sitting at 16.5 for a while : if we do we can decide
tomorrow whether to raise the ratchet, or whether they are simply
fixable.

This will take us to ~30% through the progression (we started at 20seconds).

Cheers,
Rob