Re: Edge updates disabled - python 2.6 only code got through buildbot.

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 8:23 PM, Robert Collins
<robert.collins@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Edge updates are disabled; some python 2.6 only code snuck through
> buildbot into stable.
>
> I don't know how long we have to go until we're fully converted, but
> see bug 637868 about this particular instance.
>
> We may need to make buildbot require *both* lp and lp_lucid to work
> before blessing things, or we can expect this to happen again.
>
> We also had a brief period of icing breakage on edge when rev 11542
> tried to rollout.

Oh, and the problem code went through ec2, so I suppose that implies
that ec2 is now running lucid (and we'll have to roll that back
promptly unless we're days away from having no-hardy-machines).

-Rob