Re: How do we fix the Launchpad's login experience?

Agreed, it's definitely non-optimal.  I've also run across an issue
where I basically have to log in twice every time, since the first
round logs into SSO, and then it's like "oh, you wanted to log into
*Launchpad*??  Whoops, okay, let's do that now!", which is pretty
annoying (and confusing).

The undocumented mess that is canonical-identity-provider is also
what's currently blocking me from setting up a local production
Launchpad instance to use internally at work, so anything that either
makes that process smoother or decouples them and provides a simple
user functionality in Launchpad itself is a plus from my perspective.

 - Tony