Re: performance tuesday... tests

On Tue, Sep 28, 2010 at 8:02 PM, Robert Collins
<robertc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Specifically, rather than a regular object, they are pseudo stateless
> - classes are used, and helpers that contain some magic code get used.

Just to clarify: I think that's a common misunderstanding. The only
contract for layers is that they have 'setUp'/'tearDown' methods and
__bases__ and it isn't specified anywhere that they must be a class.
We're happily using objects in Landscape, we just happen to set the
__bases__ attribute of those objects to 'fake' layer inheritance.

-- Sidnei