Re: Script and Cronscript updates

У пет, 01. 10 2010. у 11:46 +0700, Stuart Bishop пише:
> On Thu, Sep 30, 2010 at 10:41 PM, Danilo Šegan <danilo@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Cool stuff Stuart!
> >
> > У сре, 29. 09 2010. у 22:19 +0700, Stuart Bishop пише:
> >
> >> Cronscripts now generate OOPS reports for WARNING and above log
> >> messages. Other scripts do not (they could, but it didn't seem to make
> >> much sense).
> >
> > How are cronscripts which already produce OOPSes going to be affected?
> > (Eg. rosetta-poimport script)
>
> If you are emitting WARNING, ERROR or CRITICAL messages as well as
> generating the OOPS, your going to end up with two OOPSes.
>
> We should pull out the OOPS reporting code from these scripts, and
> improve the common OOPS reporting code if necessary.

Actually, the script that I am interested in emits OOPS for failures
inside the loop, but lets the outer loop continue (i.e. we used to
frequently get failures on a single import, but that should not stop
other imports from happening: today we get only seldom failures in
there).

What would be the best thing to do in such a case?  Just stop emitting
WARNINGs and ERRORs?

Cheers,
Danilo