Re: why does ZopelessDatabaseLayer claim to be untearDownable?

On Mon, Oct 4, 2010 at 4:41 AM, Jonathan Lange <jml@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> On Sun, Oct 3, 2010 at 9:30 PM, Robert Collins
> <robertc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>
>> Given that the setUp is empty, why isn't the tearDown also empty?
>>

> Looks to me like overzealous copying from ZopelessLayer.

I think it was because ZopelessLayer couldn't be torn down, and there
was some strange interaction when the DatabaseLayer got torn down and
the ZopelessLayer couldn't be. I don't recall the details though, and
they are probably no longer relevant. I'd run ./test.py -vv
test_layers with the change to see, but Launchpad seems to have
stopped working on this box over the weekend.

--
Stuart Bishop <stuart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
http://www.stuartbishop.net/